Kjære Brudepar!

Last night I made this simple wedding card. I'm really loving the new wedding couple by Mo and it was so easy to colour too. It's called Wedding Couple and can be found here!
I wanted to keep this beautiful image in focus and used very few embellishments. That's not me, I usually need a lot of flowers and stuff, but I actually like how it turned out. 
To simple scrolls (?!?) with pearls give it an elegant touch and the stiching around it all that was needed this time. 

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Wedding Couple by Mo Manning and text by Stempelglede
Papers: Pion Design 
Medium: copics, white gel pen, spica glitter pen clear
Other: half pearls
Tools: sewing machine, Spellbinders Ironwork Motifs
Colours: E000,00,1,11,40,41,43,44,50,51,53; R000,00,20,21,22; RV0000,000; G40,82; W0,1 and blender


I would like to enter into following challenges:

Panduro Hobby - bryllup
PaperPretties - clean and simple
CCWC - anything goes

6 comments:

Strikkelene said...

Så nydelig og stilrent, etter mitt hjerte :)

Made By Mulle said...

Wauv, just love this card... love the simplicity of it...

Maria Therese said...

Nydelig kort ♥♥

Lena said...

Stilrent og fint, funker bra det også :-)

debby4000 said...

Wonderful beautiful card Kerttu, love it.
luv
Debby

Lenes stempelkrok said...

Nydelig bryllupskort, Kerttu :O)
Vakkert fargelagt og superflotte farger:O)

Klem